ABOUT CARINDERIA FIESTA 2012 – YEAR 2
Carinderia Fiesta, which was launched last September 23-24, 2011 at the World Trade Center was lauded by our many industry partners for its overwhelming success. A clamor for another carinderia episode followed; that is why this year, we are once again staging Carinderia Fiesta Year II, dubbed as “The Ultimate Carinderia Event of the Year!”
The 2-day Event which will happen October 5-6, 2012 aims to uplift the level and standards of our very own Carinderias while keeping the true Pinoy culture, may it be in cooking, flavor and values.
The Carinderia Fiesta serves as an innovative and effective forum where Carinderia owners, food and product suppliers can meet face to face on common ground to conduct business and learn from each other. An ideal venue to expand, upgrade and reinvent business, source new technologies and solutions while networking with Industry Icons.
What is going to happen:
- An Exhibit on Redefining the Carinderia – Pinoy Carinderia: The Next Big Thing!
- Discussions on the Carinderia Business and Expansion, Proper Budgeting, Hygiene and Sanitation, Proper Handling and Storage of Meat, Drink Mixes
- Tips on Carinderia Décor, Food Display and Table Setting, Healthy Cooking, Cleanliness and Good Grooming, Health and Wellness, Maintenance of Refrigerators, LPG Safety
- Product, Cooking and Flair Demonstrations
- Story To Tell by Carinderia Icons
- Fun and Exciting Contests
- Interactive and Infotainment Games
- And a LOT of Fabulous Prizes and Giveaways!
Come and Be part of this Annual Industry Event!
Should you have questions, please feel free to call us at telephone numbers: 899-1943/44; 899-1793/94
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, visit website: www.marylindbertintl.com
About Marylindbert International Inc.
A multi-awarded, multi-faceted business concern that is the PIONEER IN ADVOCACY MARKETING and in staging WORLD CLASS EXHIBITS and EVENTS from museums and institutions of learning around the world aimed at educating Filipinos of all ages.
- Staging World Class Exhibits and Events
- Core Expertise: Advocacy Marketing
- 27 Years of Success
- Recipient: ANVIL, CATHOLIC MASS MEDIA, CLIO Placed Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo on the map as venues for hugely successful world class events
From inception, production and full implementation of the following hugely successful events and integrated marketing activities, to name a few…
- 1988 – Real indian royalty princess Palemoon came to grace the trasures of man exibit
- 1990 – music artist gloria estefan pays courtesy call on pres. corazon aquino at the southeast asia leg of the latin crossover singer’s first world concert tour
- 1994 & 1998 – wax museum in the philippines
- 1997 – air & space history museum
- 2000 – Nestle’s Exploratotium
- 2004 – Started the production of children’s animated books containing real life stories of Lolo Pepe that teach values of thrift saving and honesty which won a bronze anvil award in 2009
- 2005 – launched the kinetic kids project in partnership with coca cola
- 2009 – tied up with globe telecom for the global filipino mind a comprehensive school program